- Last year I wanted to blog once a week. I mostly kept up with it, although I did take a break in August, a very busy month!
- I resolved to keep writing reviews immediately after finishing a book. I wrote a few new reviews this year... but not many. I'll keep plugging at it.
- I promised to trim my TBR down to less than 365 books. Success! I currently have 345 books listed as "to read" on my Goodreads page.
- My big goal was to read a book a day with my daughter, and I did! I read 388 board books with her this year!
In 2017 I'm hoping to:
- Read at least 15 novel-length books.
- Thin out my personal bookshelves. I have a lot of "tsundoko," books I've purchased and let pile up unread. I'll be gifting a lot of these to Little Free Libraries this year.
- Continue blogging once a week.
- And my big, non-book related goal is to lose weight and stay in shape!
Post a Comment