- Today I had a Toddler Storytime, followed by a Baby Storytime. I had many puppets to "help" me and sang "I'm a Little Teapot" at least 4 times.
- I cleared 3 carts worth of donated books. (Mostly travel books from the late eighties, early nineties.)
- Then, I had a brief meeting with my boss about how we’ll be rearranging the schedule when we’ll be short-staffed in the upcoming few weeks. Storytime might get cancelled.
- I drank 3 cups of coffee and ate two donuts to revive myself for the afternoon.
- Then, I researched online which Spanish children's fiction to purchase. (I don't speak Spanish.)
- I pulled about 60 picture books for a teacher doing a unit on “Cowboys”
- Oh, I also taught senior citizens how to CUT and PASTE today on this fabulous thing called, "The Internets" (funniest question ever: "Can you just print out everything that's on the internet for me, so I can review it myself at home, before we get started on the real computer?")
- I settled a disagreement between a disgruntled patron and a clerk.
- I fumbled with creating some sample crafts for our "Spring Party" at the library tomorrow.
- I helped someone request an extramural library loan of a rare book located in Colorado.
- I drove home and admired the sunset over the Pacific Ocean.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
What I did today
Posted by Madigan Mirza at 2:20 AM
Labels: daily routine
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment