Okay, I wasn't going to do it. But, last minute, I think I'll give it a shot.
What are my Bloggiesta goals?
- Think about a new template. I really love this one, but, so many people use it. Maybe I need something more unique.
- Complete some entries on a stack of picture books I have waiting for me, that I didn't tackle during last week's 48-Hour Reading Challenge.
- Write up a list post.
- Take part in some mini-challenges.
- Clean-up some tags, hunt for broken links, including broken images.
- Check out some other book blogs, catch up on reading blogs.
- Make some business cards.
That's about it, really. I don't think I'll push myself as hard as I did for the 48-Hour Reading Challenge. Check back for my progress post on Sunday!